Monday 23 August 2010

Lay the draw (23-8-2010)

Hello,

First time I post my lay the draw selections. I hope to pick up the form I had last season before I stopped and changed my style of trading.

I'll be having a go from the start on this/these game(s):

19.30 KuPS v VPS.
Will try to lay at 4.10 or take the price available before KO.

I'll be monitoring this/these game(s) for possible action later in the game:

19.00 FC Midtjylland v FC Nordsjaelland
Expect a homewin here, but I think it could be realised in the second half. I'll be looking to lay the draw around 2.80-3.00 if 0-0 around ht.

20.45 Torino v Varese
Clear home fav but first game of the season, could be a goalless first half, if so I'll be laying the draw at ht around 2.60-2.80 if 0-0 at ht.

Staking:
I'll be monitoring results from a bank of €1.000, I'll be using €25 stakes for now. That will increase when the season has settled a bit.

Exit the trade:
When a goal is scored by the favourite, I will let my trade on for 10-15 minutes to hopefully get a second goal. If not I'll take the profit. If a goal is scored by the underdog I'll trade out for a small loss. For the second half trades, I will trade out directly after a goal.

When a trade goes against me:
I'll be going out of the start LTD's at odds of 1.90. For the second half trades; I will let these run until the end.

Let's make it a great season.

Have a nice day,

RB

No comments:

Post a Comment